|Bailey-Boushay House Executive Director Brian Knowles with Chefs’ Dinner featured speaker Fatouma and her two children, Mohamed and Nandy.
The 2015 Chefs' Dinner was attended by more than 300 guests and raised $364,000 for the clients and programs at Bailey-Boushay House!
This annual event would not be possible without the generous donations of celebrated area chefs, listed below. Please frequent their restaurants and thank them for their support.
Bailey-Boushay House's funding from private insurance and government grants is not enough to make sure that those in our community with the least amount of resources are given equal access to life-changing care. We rely upon philanthropic support, such as event host Columbia Hospitality, to help fund uncompensated care.
We appreciate your partnership! Because of you, Bailey-Boushay House is able to understand each client’s individual needs and desires as well as to provide nurturing and nonjudgmental care to all patients.
In an effort to improve our work and our guest’s experience at Chefs’ Dinner next year, you are invited to complete our event survey. Additionally, event photos can be viewed and purchased at www.enjoyphotos.com
(log in: Chefs Dinner 2015, password: 31186).
If you were unable to attend and wish to support Bailey-Boushay House, you can make a gift now.
We invite you to download recipes from the chefs featured at Chefs' Dinner so you may continue the culinary experience at home!
- Steven Ariel, TRACE
- Jay Bartleson, Bell Harbor International Conference Center
- Christian Chandler, Serafina
- Brian Clevenger, Staple & Fancy Mercantile
- Robb Kirby, Purple Café and Wine Bar
- Kelvin Morales, Tango Restaurant & Lounge
- Tony Portugal, The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Co.
- Kerri Roach, BOKA
- James Sherrill, Single Shot
- Jack Spiess, Le Pichet
- Andre Neeley, Café Presse
- Scott Staples, Restaurant Zoe/Quinn's Pub
- Gavin Stephenson, The Georgian at The Fairmont Olympic
- Nat Stratton-Clarke and Bernadette Bacani, Café Flora
CONTACT US: For more information, please call (206) 223-7521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chefs’ Dinner 2014, from left to right: Chef Robb Kirby – Purple Café and Wine Bar, Chef Steven Ariel – Trace, Chef Gavin Stephenson – The Georgian at the Fairmont Olympic