Sunday, January 25, 2015
Beginning at 5 p.m.
Bell Harbor International Conference Center
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66, Seattle
Dine to make a difference at the 23rd annual Chefs’ Dinner, an opportunity to celebrate and raise support for Bailey-Boushay House. Guests enjoy a garden of culinary delights at an hors d'oeuvres reception and silent wine auction, followed by a private and elegant multi-course dinner prepared by celebrated area chefs. Event proceeds benefit Bailey-Boushay House.
If you were unable to attend, you can make a gift now.
We invite you to download recipes from the chefs featured at Chefs' Dinner so you may continue the culinary experience at home!
- Steven Ariel, TRACE
- Jay Bartleson, Bell Harbor International Conference Center
- Christian Chandler, Serafina
- Brian Clevenger, Staple & Fancy Mercantile
- Robb Kirby, Purple Café and Wine Bar
- Kelvin Morales, Tango Restaurant & Lounge
- Tony Portugal, The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Co.
- Kerri Roach, BOKA
- James Sherrill, Single Shot
- Jack Spiess, Le Pichet
- Andre Neeley, Café Presse
- Scott Staples, Restaurant Zoe/Quinn's Pub
- Gavin Stephenson, The Georgian at The Fairmont Olympic
- Nat Stratton-Clarke and Bernadette Bacani, Café Flora
CONTACT US: For more information, please call (206) 223-7521 or email email@example.com.
Chefs’ Dinner 2014, from left to right: Chef Robb Kirby – Purple Café and Wine Bar, Chef Steven Ariel – Trace, Chef Gavin Stephenson – The Georgian at the Fairmont Olympic